attendance permit

Do you live outside of San Diego Unified School District?
Before beginning Step 2, please fill out and submit an Interdistrict Attendance Permit (IAP).

IAP English / IAP Spanish

This lets your home district know you are planning on changing.
Email your completed permit form to before completing the audition process.